May God grant us this day a whisper of His beauty that sweeps right past our vision and dives deeply like a stream into our world-parched souls. Beth Moore 10/08/2012

WELCOME!

Anyone who knows me at all knows I hate shoes. Well, let me clarify. Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE shoes, from the car to the door. And then off. Hence the name of this blog. In reading Ann Voskamp's book One Thousand Gifts recently we are encouraged to look for God in the ordinariness of life, and that our ordinariness can be transformed into the quest for the holy. The shoes should be taken off. Cool. Already there.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Multitudes on Mondays list

Just a few from my list lately:

468 - Holly and Jodi coming to Women of Faith
469 - Grace/Law message from Beth Moore simulcast
470 - Started walking again after a break
471 - New Ann book in the mail today!!!
472 - Friendship plaque from Jackie for my office

.....keep counting!

1 comment:

dsblanchard said...

My name is Dawn and my husband is Russell. I had to come visit when I saw your link at Ann's was Dawn Russell. I love the book motif in your blog. So nice!